Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sarah's Birthday Weekend

Last weekend was my Birthday weekend and Michael was so sweet to set up a date for us! He took me to my favorite Italian Restaurant called Il Fornaio in downtown Seattle. They have an amazing menu and their bread is freshly made at the bakery on the first floor. After our yummy lunch, Michael took me to Pike Place Market and then to the Space Needle. I hadn't been up there in a long time and I forgot how high up it is! Since I'm afraid of heights, Michael kept me close to him so I wouldn't be afraid. It was the perfect day to go up! It was sunny outside and as they say here in Washington, 'the mountain was out.' We could even see the building that we are getting married in next summer.
We had such a good time! Thank you hunny for a wonderful Birthday!

Michael and I at Il Fornaio


Outside of Pike Place Market


Up in the Space Needle












No comments: