Thursday, September 29, 2011

Seattle Bridal Show

In the beginning of September we went with Michael's mom and sister to the Seattle Bridal Show. I was a bit nervous since I knew there would be SOO many vendors there, but I had great advice going in. Alicia was so sweet to tell me to bring with me address labels to save my hands from hurting so much writing the same information over and over again! We found a lot of great vendors and have actually decided to go with the florist we met there, POSH, and we are also speaking with a few photographers we met! It turned out great and we even won a few raffles!

Arriving at the Expo with our official Bride and Groom Stickers:





POSH florist booth:


We even found a perfect tux for Michael! I think he was a little jealous...


Towards the end of the Expo there were fun Photobooths where we stopped to be a little silly:


We had so much fun! Thank you to Michael's mom and sister for coming and helping to keep us having fun and not stressing or getting overwhelmed!

No comments: